WHO THE HELL IS SAMUEL ANYWAY?
MOST VIEWED TODAY
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Italy Before You Go
- 10 things to know about Japan before you go
- Big Nose
- How to Learn a Language on an iPhone / Smartphone (Ultimate Guide)
- Benny Lewis and Fluent in 3 months... possible, scam or what?
- My Kinda Gal
- Does doing awesome stuff for charity make you a douchebag?
- I Enjoyed Japan
- Bar Work
- Benny Lewis and Fluent in 3 months... possible, scam or what? wp.me/p2i1X9-zy 1 month ago
- @rosso so you haven't said no specifically... Thus I'll take this as a yes, and I look forward to our dinner Signora Rosso 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I suppose a problem with leaving a post on a cliffhanger is that one then creates an air of expectation for the following story. Especially when at the end of the previous story one uses words like ‘love’, and ‘falling … Continue reading
It’s pretty cool what can happen if you just decide to set off somewhere from your front door. Though at the same time, I have to say it also wasn’t that cool during the first moments of doing so. The … Continue reading
I’ve got a bit of time on my hands again now, and so I’d like to take the oppurtunity to revisit the roots of this journey. From the first moments, and the first thoughts of the first day: I’d really … Continue reading
Sorry for the lack of information of recent, but finding a computer in Italy has been surprisingly difficult and I’ve also been surprisingly busy since the day I left to start cycling (4 days ago now). There’s too much to … Continue reading
‘Io arrivo in 20 minuti’ Yeah, sure you will Giuseppe McItaliano. ‘Ci vuole 30 minuti in Auto’ Oh does it, Gianfranco Tagliatelle? ‘Possiamo vederci in 25… No that’s it, Stop right there Marco di Parmigiano. How much time do you … Continue reading
It’s taken me a long while to get round to showing any photos, and through doing so thus perhaps answering the questions about what I’ve really been up to, where I’ve been and what I’ve seen. So why have I … Continue reading